Today we went shopping and I picked up this cup of Starbucks® – White Chocolate Mocha flavour to drink.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: Arla Foods Amba
- Where to buy: Many stores and filling stations around the planet, in the Netherlands you can find it in Albert Heijn, BP stations.
- Energy: 285kJ / 68 kcal per 100ml
- Fat: 1.7g of which 1.1g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 10g of which 10g is sugar
- Protein: 2.8g
- Salt: 0.09g
- Caffeine content: 35mg/100ml
- Packaging: Plastic cup with a straw 220 ml
- Recycling information: PP
- Certifications: Fairtrade
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Drink chilled or cold and shake well.
The taste is good. Unfortunately it has some after taste which is not the best. They add guar gum which I do not like and might be the after taste. The packaging has a nice Christmas theme which is cool in September. I tasted the same flavour in the US before and I found that Starbucks® is the same at each place. It tastes the best if chilled well. I like the straw that comes with it.
Where to buy
- You can get different forms of it online here
- In the Netherlands I found it in the Albert Heijn.