Early morning it was. I am in the living room while my daughter mentions that the milk just ran out. How do I drink my morning coffee with milk then? Let me check the fridge. Look there is a Starbucks® – Caramel Macchiato. My morning is safe again.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: Arla Foods Amba
- Where to buy: Many stores and filling stations around the planet, in the Netherlands you can find it in Albert Heijn, BP stations, PLUS.
- Energy: 258 kJ / 61 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 1.6 g of which 1 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 9 g of which 8.6 g is sugar
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Salt: 0.09 g
- Caffeine content: 47 mg / 100 ml
- Packaging: Plastic cup with a straw 220 ml
- Recycling information: PP
- Certifications: Fairtrade
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Drink chilled or cold and shake well.
A good pick on the go. Of course also a good pick when you are at home and ran out of milk. Taste is smooth. Too bad that Starbucks® is not putting the E additives on the packaging with their E codes as there are a few. They just put one of the names for them. This is more confusing as a result many might think there are none added. I know that many of them are not bad but some are really not good for sure.