I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
On the way running out of gas what a great opportunity to grab a coffee as well.
- Manufacturer: Arla Foods Amba
- Where to buy: Many stores and filling stations around the planet, in the Netherlands you can find it in Albert Heijn, BP stations.
- Energy: 296kJ / 70 kcal
- Fat: 2.6g of which 1.7g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 8.9g of which 8.5g is sugar
- Protein: 2.8g
- Salt: 0.08g
- Packaging: Plastic cup with a straw 220 ml
- Recycling information: No details on packaging
- Certifications: Fairtrade
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Drink chilled or cold and shake well.
While on the go driving especially longer trips I like to taste all the different coffees available at filling stations. This one is on my good to pick if I’m not in the mood of tasting new flavors just need some sugar to move on. The taste is smooth and feels right, I do not feel any aftertaste in this one.
If I had to score this coffee I would give a 9 out of 10.