This cappuccino from RAUCH is one of my personal favorite. Not only for its taste and smoothness but as I can reuse its bottle for another hobby of mine.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: RAUCH Fruchtsäfte GmbH & Co OG
- Energy: 323 kJ / 77 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 2.6 g of which 1.7 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 10.6 g of which 10 g is sugar
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Salt: 0.25 g
- Caffeine content: N/A
- Packaging: 250 ml bottle, just for the fun on one side it is 250 m (meters maybe?) 😂 If I did not like this cappuccino I would consider trying to lay out and measure if I can make a line of 250 meters from a bottle.
- Recycling information: The bottle and its cap and the information sheet are all made out of plastic. The whole packaging can be recycled.
- Added Es: None listed on the packaging.
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Served chilled. Shake well.
RAUCH’s cappuccino is one of my favorites one. I have a few other products from the same company I like a lot. It is not too strong. Always a good pick on the go. I use its bottle to create geocaches out of it. It is a lot better to reuse them compared to throwing them into the recycling bins.
Where to buy
- In Hungary many of the filling stations like MOL has it.
- You can find it in all different stores across Hungary, Romania.