I was traveling on business and I decided to bring some instant coffee with me on this trip to taste it with my “coffee drinking gang”. The first to test was the Caramel Latte from NESCAFÉ®.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: Nestlé Nederland
- Energy: 293 kJ / 70 kcal per 17g (one portion)
- Fat: 1.5 g of which 1.4 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 12.3 g of which 9.3 g is sugar
- Fibers: 0.4 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Salt: 0.20 g
- Caffeine content: 35mg/100ml
- Packaging: Paper outer box with 8 bags of coffee
- Recycling information: The paper box can be recycled as it is. The bags have a recycling symbol on them not sure where to throw it.
- Added Es: E340, E331, E452
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Mix one bag of coffee with 150 ml of 85 ℃ water and mix it good. Wait 20 seconds and mix it once more. Ready to drink.
I found this coffee surprisingly good. The taste was really real, it tasted caramel. We prepared it following the instructions step by step so the it was smooth at the end. It even formed a foam like layer on the top. This made to my traveling coffee selection.
Opinion of my fellow coffee drinkers
- Smooth texture with a balanced caramel taste. There should be more packs in a box as we ran out of them fast.
- Really nice and tasty latte.