Mizo started up in my hometown. First they manufactured all different dairy products. I found their coffee products last year.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: Mizo – Product’s page
- Energy: 292 kJ / 69 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 2.8 g of which 1.9 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 8.2 g of which 8.2 g is sugar
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Salt: 0.10 g
- Caffeine content: N/A
- Packaging: 330 ml in Tetra Prisma® Aseptic
- Recycling information: The packaging is not clear about recycling information.
- Added Es: None listed on the packaging.
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Served chilled. Shake well.
This cappuccino is a good pick while you drive. For me personally just the manufacturer name gave some extra taste; the taste of the roots. The flavour is just right. Not too strong but with a good coffee taste. Soon I’ll hit the road again, I’ll be looking for more from the same brand to taste.
|Got Coffee? T-Shirt – $18.00|
The Got Coffee? t-shirts is one of the most popular tees. Perfect for use in multiples ways and occasions. Besides, our tees are made with high quality materials, which guarantee a long life for your product. The Got Coffee? t-shirts is available in many different color options. You can buy our t-shirts with total security and be sure that you got the perfect product for you. Idakoos is the best option to buy a Got Coffee? tees online.
Where to buy
- In Hungary in bigger stores and at most filling stations.
- I met it in Romania at the MOL filling station before.
- As the packaging has Slovakian and Romanian translation it should be available in those countries as well.