On the way to the Netherlands we stopped at the last filling station in Austria. That is where I spotted this coffee from Maresi. Was it always there? Or I just never saw it? Does not matter any longer another one added to my recommended list. Austria has lots of tall hills and cows are eating the grass there so they give tasty milk.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: Maresi (AT)
- Energy: 300 kJ / 71 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 2.5 g of which 1.6 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 9 g of which 8.9 g is sugar
- Protein: 3 g
- Salt: 0.19 g
- Caffeine content: NA
- Packaging: 235 ml paper cup
- Recycling information: There is no recycling information on the packaging.
- Added Es: NA
- Where did the coffee grow: NA
- Recommended preparation: Serve chilled. Shake well.
It is really creamy. I found it a good pick. Previously I saw all different product from Maresi in different stores around the world. I knew they make milk so I should have expected that they will have some cappuccino sooner than later. This cappuccino might be on the shelves for a long time. Maybe I just missed it. I am happy that I gave it a try.
Where to buy
- I found it in filling stations across Austria.
- Also available in major stores in Austria.
If you enjoyed this post, please take a moment to share and pin it! Thanks