I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
That Thursday morning started with this coffee, what a great start. Most of the mornings I just pick the capsule from the top and put it into our KitchenAid® Nespresso® Machine and get my espresso but today I decided to go for a personal favorite one using the matching espresso cup as well.
It has a nice design box which catches my eye in the store on the shelf as the price is a bit higher than many other brands I was just looking at it for a few months but one day I decided to get it. It has also nice aluminium capsules, but not sure where and how could they be recycled. I need to look into it on the manufacturer’s site.
- Manufacturer: Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Where to buy: Many stores around the planet, in the Netherlands you can find it in Albert Heijn as an example.
- Intensity: 7
- Packaging: 10 capsules per box, I’d like to note that in the packaging they could easily fit one more capsule
- Netto weight: 52g
- Recycling information: Mixed, board
- Compatibility: Nespresso®
- Certifications: UTZ Certified
- Where did the coffee grow: Papua New Guinea
- Taste: Floral & Fruity
- Recommended preparation: Espresso 40ml
This was my morning espresso for the day. This is my favorite espresso thanks to its taste. According to the manufacturer it is floral and fruity. Me as just a coffee lover would describe it smooth and addictive. If you take a look at the picture I made of the coffee with two capsules I even have a matching espresso cup with it. I got it in Albert Heijn when they were offering a cup with every three boxes of L’OR espresso capsules.
If I had to score this coffee I would give a 10 out of 10.