We are visiting Germany regularly. We do shopping visits there. One of the stops is dm. Not long ago two new coffees showed up on the shelves and in the fridges. Both of them are in their dmBio selection. Our family consumes lots of organic, biological food. They keep us healthier. I was so excited when I first put one these into my basket.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: dm (DE)
- Energy: 324 kJ / 77 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 3.2 g of which 2 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 8.8 g of which 8.4 g is sugar
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Salt: 0.29 g
- Caffeine content: NA
- Packaging: 230 ml plastic cup with paper cover
- Recycling information: The whole packaging can be recycled.
- Added Es: NA
- Where did the coffee grow: NA
- Recommended preparation: Serve chilled. Shake well (very well).
When I first opened up the cup it smelled nice. The first few slips were really smooth and good taste. Then came some really disappointing taste. It just stuck into my mouth. It had such a strong aftertaste that I decided not to drink it any longer. When I spotted it on the shelf I was so excited. It is biologic so I was expecting only natural taste and aftertaste.
Where to buy
- So far I met it in the dm stores across Germany. I will check if it is available in other dm stores in other countries as well.
If you enjoyed this post, please take a moment to share and pin it! Thanks