I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Today’s pick of coffee in a cup is the Ice Skinny Latte from Douwe Egberts.
- Manufacturer: Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Energy: 145kJ / 34 kcal per 100ml
- Fat: 0.6g of which 0.4g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 4.0g of which 4.0g is sugar
- Fibers: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.0g
- Salt: 0.28g
- Caffeine content: 35mg/100ml
- Packaging: Plastic cup with a paper cover 230 ml
- Recycling information: The paper outside can easily be separated from the plastic inside and such recycled separately.
- Added Es: E339, E460, E466, E440, E955 – Sucralose
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Drink chilled or cold and shake well.
This latte tastes good with no aftertaste. No added sugar in it only the ones coming from the ingredients themselves I need to watch my daily intake of carbs this coffee is perfect with its low calories. I don’t like to shake my drink too much but with this one when I would think I’m done I need to do it a few more times. After standing on the shelves in the store it separates and the thicker parts sink to the bottom. As I travel a lot I try to remember the ones I like more than the others and this must be on the “drink this if I want a good one” list.
Where to buy
- I could not find it online as it is, but you can experiment with other products from DE
- In the Netherlands I found it in Macro.