I just added Completa® Café to go Ice Coffee to my ‘nice to drink on the move coffee’ list. I am really picky when it comes to coffee. There are a few criteria that the coffee must meet. One of them is no aftertaste other than coffee. Many additional ingredients that are artificial give a really bad aftertaste.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: FrieslandCampina
- Energy: 308 kJ / 73 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 2.4 g of which 1.6 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 10.3 g of which 9.9 g is sugar
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Salt: 0.09 g
- Caffeine content: around 40 mg / 100 ml
- Packaging: 300 ml plastic bottle.
- Recycling information: The bottle and its cap and the information sheet are all made out of plastic. The whole packaging can be recycled.
- Added Es: None listed on the packaging.
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Served chilled. Shake well.
This coffee has a smooth taste without any aftertaste as a result I can recommend it. They sell it non chilled in some stores so if you prefer chilled you need to cool it first. Shake well is mandatory for this coffee. When not shaken good enough some of the solids will stay on the bottom. That can reduce the taste.
|Got Coffee? T-Shirt – $18.00|
The Got Coffee? t-shirts is one of the most popular tees. Perfect for use in multiples ways and occasions. Besides, our tees are made with high quality materials, which guarantee a long life for your product. The Got Coffee? t-shirts is available in many different color options. You can buy our t-shirts with total security and be sure that you got the perfect product for you. Idakoos is the best option to buy a Got Coffee? tees online.
Where to buy
- In Hungary so far I only saw it in INTERSPAR but I will keep my eyes open.