I accidentally ran into this bottle in a store I do not regularly go. When I first spotted this coffee I saw a few key words of my interests … coffee, coconut, espresso. All of these words represent something I like so it was no question on giving it a try.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Manufacturer: hm. according to the bottle: Produced and bottled in Vietnam for Modello Group.
- Link to the product page: Coconut milk Espresso coffee
- Energy: 62 kcal per 100 ml
- Fat: 1.4 g of which 1.1 g saturates
- Carbohydrate: 11.8 g of which 6.5 g is sugar
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Salt: 40 mg
- Caffeine content: N/A
- Packaging: 280 ml glass bottle
- Recycling information: The bottle is made of glass, the cap some metal and there is a plastic shrink foil covering the glass. There is only one sign for the glass to be recycled.
- Added Es: E473, E415
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Served chilled. Shake well.
- VEGAN – Click here for more information on Veganism.
It is a vegan product therefore no milk added. It has coconut milk and water instead. I love coconut water and coffee as well. Never really thought of combining these two but it is a smooth drink if you shake it well. The taste is not something I am used to. I’m not going to drink it every day because I still prefer milk from a cow with my coffee. The bottle is a bit big as a result I had to put it back to the fridge. As I had it in the fridge for some time I was curious if it will change the smoothness or the taste. It was the same after an hour which is good.
I find it a bit strange that a company selling VEGAN products is shipping heavy glass bottles across the oceans.
Where to buy
- Now this is a bit difficult. The store I ran into this coffee is one of those which sells out products that are close to the expire dates or other stores had as extra. As a result I cannot yet point at any store that have this on its shelves regularly. Maybe in Greece as the company selling them is from Greece.