Not all have the problem of keeping their weight low. Some like my wife is trying to pick up some extra weight. As a result she put together this bullet journal gain weight tracker to help her achieve this goal.
I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Materials and tools used to create the page:
- Waterproof Pigma Micron Needle Fine Lines Black Sketch Drawing Marker Pen 11pcs – can be ordered one by one if you need a single piece only.
- STAEDTLER Pigment liner Fineliner 308 DRAWING PENS FULL RANGE 0.05mm to 0.8mm – my wife uses this set as well.
- Quinbo pens are also good alternative as they have also many colors and sizes
- Faber Castell Coloured pencils Castle hexagonal cardboard box 12 – 24 – 36 – 48 – the more colors you have the easier you get around.
- Crayola 100 Count Supertip Markers – same applies to this one, the more colors the better.
- Stabilo Pen 68 Marker 46 Colors Stationery 1mm Drawing Coloring Sketch – I guess you already know what I plan to comment here, get as many colors as you can.
- It is close to impossible to find back the original source of the exact same sticker used on this page. They will sooner than later disappear from the online stores even if I can find it back. Please visit our page where you can find stickers with quotes and I’m sure you’ll find one you like there.
PS: I hope you did not hope that actually you will gain extra weight just by visiting this post. 🙂