I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or my family use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Today browsing the local ah (Albert Heijn) I spotted that they have their own ice cappuccino in a cup. I decided to give it a try, I regularly drinking their capsules so it was time to taste it.
- Manufacturer: Albert Heijn B.V.
- Where to buy: As it is the brand from ah you can find it in Albert Heijn in the Netherlands and Belgium as well.
- Caffeine: 32 mg per 100 ml
- Energy: 650 kJ / 155 kcal per cup
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrate: 23 g of which 23 g is sugar
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Salt: 0.4 g
- Packaging: Plastic cup 250 ml
- Recycling information: The top goes to garbage and the cup goes to plastic
- Certifications: Rainforest Alliance Certified Coffee
- Where did the coffee grow: N/A
- Recommended preparation: Drink chilled or cold and shake well.
- Not recommended for: kids, pregnant women or breast-feeding women.
This cappuccino has 75% milk with arabica coffee. Most of the time I drink arabica coffee and ah is roasting their coffee really nicely the flavour is all in it. I had it after lunch and it was my pleasure, it made it to the list of coffees which I’ll drink again later. It has two stabilizer E339 and E407 and no after taste at all.
If I had to score this coffee I would give a 9 out of 10.